VIP Services and Activities
Long Term Care in Surprise, Arizona
Our customized Service Care Plan offers just the right complement of additional services, from assistance with medication to daily help with bathing, dressing, grooming and ambulation. We accept residents that may otherwise need nursing home placement.
Our assisted living facility in Surprise, Arizona offers end of life care in a non-institutional environment.
We accept residents that may otherwise need nursing home placement. Our home offers end of life care in a non-medical environment.
All of our resident’s medications are supervised for their safety and correct administration. We have a cozy, elegant homelike environment with loving staff.
Services designed to meet the needs of each resident are provided 24 hours by professionals and experienced staff, carefully screened, who received ongoing education, is CPR certified and trained in First Aid.
- Home cooked meals always accommodate special Diets and personal taste or preference. Menus are prepared to provide a balanced healthy diet and daily nutrition requirements. Three meals per day and snacks included.
- 24 hours attended supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication supervision and/or monitoring
- Housekeeping services
- Licensed manager on staff
- Weekly linen and personal laundry service
- Emergency call system, fire alarm and sprinkler system
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Lounge area with big screen TV
- Outside Patio/Garden
Stimulating activities are tailored for each resident based on psychical, emotional and psychological abilities and needs.
Our activities are: bingo, card games, chair exercise, sing-a-long, fun with hair and nails, movie night and more.
Our Family is Committed to Yours!